The Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Princeton. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site. By accessing this Site, you consent to transact business with us online and electronically.
PURPOSE OF THE SITE; NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE; NO RECOMMENDATIONS
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for informational purposes in relation to Princeton and its current and potential investments and other business ventures. Princeton does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Site. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Princeton disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Site is not intended to provide legal, business, tax, accounting, investment, or other advice. You agree not to construe any of the Content (as defined below) provided in connection with the Site as legal, business, tax, accounting, investment, financial or other advice. You agree that the Content provided in connection with the Site does not, and shall not be deemed to, constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation to any person to buy, any security or other investment. You understand that none of the Content constitutes a recommendation that you or any other person purchase, sell or hold any security, company, investment product or other investment, or that you should pursue any investment strategy, and the Content is not to be relied upon for the purpose of making investment or other decisions. In addition, you understand and agree that all Content provided in connection with the Site is published without consideration of your individual circumstances, financial, or otherwise. Accordingly, you agree that you are solely responsible for any investment decisions or other determinations made, including the evaluation of any investment or other risks, with respect to any of the Content provided in connection with the Site. You agree to consult your own professional advisors as to any legal, business, tax, accounting, investment, financial or other advice regarding any Content provided in connection with the Site.
Princeton does not solicit or make its services available to the public. The Content provided on or through the Site may include information regarding past and/or present investments managed by Princeton and/or its personnel. It should not be assumed that investments made in the future will be comparable in quality or performance to the investments described herein. Further, references to past and present investments should not be construed as a recommendation of any particular investment or security. Information relating to any current or prior investments have been included for illustrative purposes only and have been selected in order to provide examples of the types of investments managed by Princeton. Current and previous investments listed on the Site are not to be considered a complete list of all investments historically managed by Princeton. The investments listed should not be assumed to have been profitable. Any past performance information on the Site is not necessarily indicative, or a guarantee, of future results.
Certain information contained on the Site constitutes “forward-looking statements.” All forward-looking statements represent only the intent and belief of Princeton as of the date such statements were made. Princeton does not (i) assume any responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of any forward-looking statements or (ii) undertake any obligation to disseminate any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statement contained on the Site to reflect any change in our expectation with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based. Due to various risks and uncertainties, actual events or results may differ materially from those reflected or contemplated in such forward-looking statements. Princeton is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as an investment adviser, which does not imply a certain level of skill or training.
- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site, or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or the computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- utilize any data provided on the Site (including third-party provided data) for purposes other than evaluating Princeton; transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature; defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; email or transmit any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content;
- run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Site;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site, including to engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” retrieving or indexing any portion of the Site, collecting information about its users for any unauthorized purpose or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining content or other information;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- download any file posted that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (including, without limitation, in violation of any United States federal or state securities or blue sky laws or regulations, securities exchange or self-regulatory organization’s rules or regulations, or equivalent laws or regulations in foreign jurisdictions);
- use the Site for any commercial purpose whatsoever other than for your own personal use.
From time to time, Princeton may provide links from the Site to websites operated by third parties. Princeton’s decision to do so is in no way an endorsement of these sites. Princeton does not monitor, edit or control such third-party sites and is not responsible in any way for the suitability of their content or for the quality of the products or services offered therein. Your choice to follow links to such websites is at your sole risk. When you click on a link to another website, you will be leaving the Site. If you have any questions regarding a linked site, please direct them to the administrator of the relevant site. Princeton reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY PRINCETON, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. PRINCETON FURTHER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE REMAINS WITH YOU TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
The Site identifies a number of benefits inherent in arroyo’s services and operations on behalf of Princeton, although Princeton is also subject to a number of material risks associated with these benefits, as further identified in each Princeton fund’s definitive documents. Although Princeton believes that it and its personnel will have competitive advantages in identifying, diligencing, monitoring, consulting, improving and/or ultimately selling investments on behalf of its funds, there can be no guarantee that Princeton will be able to maintain such advantages over time, outperform third parties or the financial markets generally, or avoid losses. For additional information regarding risks and potential conflicts of interest regarding an investment in Princeton funds, please see the risk factors in such fund’s PPM.